WHAT'S IT FOR
- Removes post-application deposits and building-site dirt.
- Eliminates saline efflorescences from terracotta.
- Eliminates lime-scale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings.
- Thoroughly cleans outdoor floors.
- It removes deposits and cleans at the same time because it also contains surfactants.
- Effective against rust stains.
- BUFFERED ACID, DOES NOT PRODUCE HARMFUL FUMES FOR THE USER AND THE ENVIRONMENT: IT DEES NOT CONTAIN HYDROCHLORIC ACID.
- DOES NOT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OR COLOUR OF MATERIALS.
- IT CLEANS BUT DOES NOT ATTACK.
- DOES NOT AFFECT GROUTING.
- DOES NOT RUIN PROFILES OR ITEMS IN ALUMINIUM AND STEEL (KITCHEN HOODS, PIPES...).
- CAN BE USED ON MANY SURFACES, TERRACOTTA, PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC TILES, AND ACID RESISTANT STONE.
- HAS MANY FUNCTIONS: IT CAN CLEAN AND REMOVE DEPOSITS ACCORDING TO DILUTION.
- IT IS ALSO EFFECTIVE IN REMOVING GROUT RESIDUES.
- Quarry Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Glazed Ceramic
- Acid-resistant Stone Surfaces
METHOD OF USE
Dilution: between 1:5 and 1:10 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
Washing after laying:wet the surface well with water before washing. Then use DETERDEKdiluted at a ratio of 1:5 or 1:10 (1 litre of product in 5 or 10 litres of water). Apply the solution a few square metres at a time, then add, allow contact time of 5 minutes, then work with a single disc cleaner or large brush.Remove all residues using a cloth or liquid vacuum and rinse with plenty of water. Should any stubborn dirt remain, repeat the wash with more concentrated solutions.For extraordinary maintenance on outdoor surfaces with clear signs of ageing (smog, dust...):dilute 1 litre of product in 10 litres of water. Then follow the same application procedures described above.
With one litre:
- Terracotta 1:510/20 m2
- Porcelain tiles 1:540 m2
- Natural stone 1:5-1:1020/35 m2
5-litre cans in boxes of 4
1 litre cans in boxes of 12
Do not use on polished marble or on any materials that are sensitive to acids. Before using on this material, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product. For items in aluminium, follow the instructions and use a soft sponge.