WHAT'S IT FOR
- Delicately cleans all types of floors and surfaces.
- Does not affect treated and delicate surfaces.
- It\'s essential for washing natural stone floors after being laid particularly those with polished finish that are sensitive to strong detergents.
- IT CLEANS BUT DOES NOT ATTACK.
- WITH HIGH DILUTIONS OF PRODUCT (1:200) THERE'S NO NEED TO RINSE AS IT DOES NOT LEAVE ANY RESIDUES.
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED, CAN BE USED AT VARIOUS DILUTIONS.
- IDEAL FOR MAINTENANCE OF ALL WAXED SURFACES.
- IT CAN BE USED WITH SCRUBBER DRYER MACHINES AT 1:200.
- IDEAL FOR LAMINATES.
- PLEASANT PERFUME.
- Porcelain Tiles
- Glazed Ceramic
- Quarry Tiles
- Polished Stone And Agglomerates
- Laminate Flooring
- Rubber And Pvc
METHOD OF USE
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
For ordinary maintenance of all surfaces:Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.For after laying washing of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):dilute FILACLEANER at 1:30 spread over the floor and leave to act for five minutes, work with single disc professional cleaner with a white pad. Remove all residues using a liquid vacuum or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.For “scrubber-dryer” machines:Dilute FILACLEANER at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.For extraordinary maintenance of very dirty surfaces:
With one litre:
- Maintenance 1:2001500 m2
- Initial stone wash 1:3050 m2
5-litre cans in boxes of 4
1 litre cans in boxes of 12
do not use FILACLEANER on fabric or waxed wooden floor